“eClinicalOS” from Merge Healthcare is a unified, cloud-based system that offers all of the EDC and study capabilities you need. It’s flexible and scalable so RCRI can configure it precisely to any workflow. Choose the features you need and pay for only what you use. Best of all, your study can be up and running in weeks, not months.
With RCRI utilizing eClincalOS, you have expert advisors and exact practices configuring a solution that leverages years of intelligent design to meet all of your stakeholders’ needs and your project’s evolving demands:
- Choose what you want: RCRI will help to define your system, selecting only those features and services that fit your needs. Optional modules allow full customization, flexibility, and cost savings. For example,
– Electronic patient reported outcomes: Merge eClinicalOS has one of the best and easiest systems available today.
– Endpoint Adjudication Module: Eliminate expensive paper processing and face-to-face meetings.
- Pay as you go: Maximize savings as you only pay for the features you use when you use them, with no long-term contracts.
- Eliminate upfront capital costs: No upfront licensing costs like other systems.
- One system. One database. One platform. All in one place.: Login to a single, secure URL from anywhere using any browser or mobile device running iOS, and your complete data set is right at your fingertips. Interface allows quick document upload and storage.
- Learn only one interface: Use one part of eClinicalOS, and you’re ready to master all the rest (Study Start-up tracking, randomization).
Find out more about how RCRI utilizes Merge eClinicalOS as a standalone solution for EDC and Data Management services, as well as its crucial role as a solution for your full-service clinical trial needs. Contact Mike Anderstrom at email@example.com
June 27, 2014
Significant challenges to medical device studies demand strategic thinking from collaborative advisors with deep medical device expertise and full operational services.
RCRI is the medical device consultancy that works with you, offering you advice and support from our team of experts with complete services for the most complex trials. Our approach examines every detail of your product to uncover opportunities, reduce cost, and improve timelines.
We help you achieve your goals by developing robust evidence in support of market acceptance.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of medical device, IVD, and combination product development in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Full breadth of operational services for complex trials.
- Scientific advisors that will address the most formidable changes in today’s medical device global environment.
More than 500 companies worldwide – from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 100 market leaders – have experienced the value of RCRI’s expert insights and have achieved their product goals. Contact Todd Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org